About - Grimsby Curling Club

In 1950-1951 when the town community arena was built (approximately in the area of the parking lot and Shopper’s Drug Mart location) on Livingston Avenue; curlers were approached to utilize the ice. Sparked by an avid northern curler, S. H. Mills who had just retired to Grimsby from Thessalon, a group of local curlers formed a Club. This nucleus was the beginning of today’s Grimsby Curling Club. In December 1951, 21 ladies met and became organized to bolster a Ladies Curling group and the ladies used borrowed stones from the men in order to curl. As of January 1952, the club grew to 79 male and 47 female members by close of that season.

Services Focus

  • grimsby Pickleball club

Key Client's

  • grimsby curling club
  • grimsby Pickleball club

Grimsby Curling Club Reviews 0